If you’re looking to spice up your meals with something exotic, then Casablanca Chicken and Basmati is the perfect fusion for you! This unique combination of flavors is sure to tantalize your taste buds and add a touch of excitement to your dinner table. The combination of succulent chicken and fragrant basmati rice creates a meal that is both flavorful and nutritious. With its combination of savory spices and fresh herbs, Casablanca Chicken and Basmati is sure to become a favorite in your home. Try it today and add a little something special to your meals!
Casablanca Chicken and Basmati is an exotic fusion that is sure to spice up any meal. This flavorful combination of Moroccan-style chicken and fragrant basmati rice is a great way to add some excitement to your dinner table. The chicken is marinated in a blend of spices, including cumin, coriander, paprika, and garlic, and then cooked in a rich tomato sauce. The basmati rice is cooked in a blend of spices, including turmeric, cardamom, and cinnamon, for a fragrant and flavorful accompaniment.
This dish is a great way to add some international flair to your meal. The combination of flavors is both unique and delicious, and it’s sure to be a hit with family and friends. The ingredients are also simple and easy to find, so you can make this dish with minimal effort. It’s also a great way to use up any leftover chicken or rice you may have in your refrigerator.
So if you’re looking for a way to spice up your meals, try Casablanca Chicken and Basmati. This exotic fusion is sure to be a hit with everyone at the dinner table. With its unique blend of flavors and easy-to-find ingredients, it’s a great way to add some international flair to your meal.
- 1 C. basmati rice
- 2 C. cold water
- 2 tsp chicken base
- 1 tbsp shredded orange zest
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken
- breast halves, pounded thin
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 C. chopped green onion
- 2 tsp shredded orange zest
- 1 C. orange juice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp raisins, chopped
- In a pan, add the water over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Add the rice, 1 tbsp of the orange peel, chicken base and 1/4 tsp of the salt and again
bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and keep aside, covered.
- Season the chicken with the salt and pepper slightly.
- In a skillet, heat the oil and butter over medium heat and cook the chicken for about 3-5
minutes per side
- Transfer the chicken onto a plate and cover with a piece of foil to keep warm.
- In the same pan, add the green onions over low heat and cook for about 1 minute, stirring
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and increase the heat to medium-high.
- Stir in the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat and with a fork, fluff the rice.
- Transfer the rice onto serving plates and top with the chicken, followed by the sauce.
- Serve immediately