Are you looking for a delicious and unique dish to add to your dinner menu? Look no further than this Floridian Chicken and Sausage dish! This step-by-step guide will walk you through the process of creating a flavorful and satisfying meal that is sure to please the whole family. From prepping the ingredients to serving up the finished dish, you’ll be able to enjoy a delicious dinner in no time. With just a few simple steps, you’ll be able to whip up a delicious Floridian Chicken and Sausage dish that will have everyone coming back for seconds.
Florida is known for its flavorful cuisine, and one of the most popular dishes is the Floridian Chicken and Sausage dish. This dish is a delicious combination of savory chicken and sausage that is sure to please any palate. Here is a step-by-step guide to cooking up this delicious dish.
To begin, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in a tablespoon of olive oil and then add in the chicken and sausage. Cook for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken and sausage are cooked through. Next, add in the diced onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Then, add in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and seasonings and stir to combine. Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened.
Finally, serve the chicken and sausage dish over cooked white rice and top with freshly chopped parsley. Enjoy this delicious Floridian dish with a side of your favorite vegetables or a crisp salad. Bon Appetit!
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 C. chicken broth
- 1 lb hot Italian chicken sausage, casings removed
- 2 C. chopped onions
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 1/4 C. chicken stock
- 2 tbsps tomato paste
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 12 oz. farfalle pasta
- 1 1/2 C. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C. chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Fry your chicken in oil for 7 mins until it is done then remove the meat from the pot. Now pour the broth into the pot and scrape the bottom. Let the broth get hot for 4 mins then combine in the bell peppers, sausage, and onions.
- Break the sausages into pieces for 12 mins.
- Now add in the rosemary, tomatoes and liquid, garlic, tomato paste, and stock. Stir the mix and cook everything for 12 more mins.
- Add the chicken, any drippings, some pepper and salt.
- Let the meat get hot.
- At the same time begin to boil your pasta in water and salt for 9 mins then remove the liquids and place the noodles back in to the same pot.
- Add in the sauce, parsley, and 1 C. of parmesan. Then stir everything evenly. Add the rest of the parmesan as a topping. Enjoy.