Are you looking for a delicious and unique way to spice up your stew? Look no further than Tropical Ginger Stew! This flavorful stew is packed with tropical ingredients like coconut milk, pineapple, and ginger, giving it a unique and delicious taste. With its combination of savory and sweet flavors, it’s sure to become a favorite in your household. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also incredibly easy to make. So don’t wait any longer – give your stew a taste of the tropics today!
A warm and comforting stew is the perfect meal for a chilly winter night. But why not add a little tropical flavor to your stew and take it to the next level? Tropical Ginger Stew is a unique and flavorful stew that will add a little sunshine to your dinner table.
This stew is packed with flavor from fresh ginger, garlic, and tropical fruits like pineapple and mango. The combination of these ingredients creates a unique and delicious flavor that will make your taste buds dance. The sweetness of the pineapple and mango is balanced out by the spiciness of the ginger and garlic, making it a perfect stew for any occasion.
Tropical Ginger Stew is a great way to add a little tropical flair to your dinner. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also healthy and easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious and nutritious meal in no time. So spice up your stew with a taste of the tropics and enjoy a warm and comforting meal that will transport you to the islands.
- 1 tbsp sesame or canola oil
- 1 lb chicken tenders, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (2 inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into matchsticks or minced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C. apple cider
- 1 (14 oz.) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 C. water
- 2 tbsps reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp Asian red chili sauce, such as sriracha, or to taste
- 1 bunch mustard greens or chard, stemmed and diced
- Stir fry your chicken in a Dutch oven, in hot oil, for 9 mins then remove the meat from
- Now begin to stir fry your garlic and ginger in the same pot for 30 secs then pour in the
apple cider and cook everything for 2 mins.
- Now combine in the water and broth then turn up the heat.
- Let the mix boil for 7 mins then add: mustard greens, soy sauce, and chili sauce.
- Let the greens cook for 5 mins then add in the chicken and cook everything for 3 more