If you’re looking for a delicious and easy dinner recipe that you can whip up on a busy weeknight, look no further than a Chicken Caesar Salad! This classic dish is quick to prepare and is sure to satisfy the whole family. Not only is it a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables, but it’s also packed with protein and flavor. Plus, it’s a great way to use up leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken. We’ve gathered some of the best recipes for Chicken Caesar Salad that are sure to become family favorites.
Chicken Caesar salad is a classic dish that can be prepared quickly and easily. It is a great meal for busy weeknights, as it requires minimal preparation and cooking time. This delicious and nutritious salad is packed with protein and flavor, making it a great option for a quick and healthy dinner.
To make a classic Chicken Caesar salad, start by grilling or baking chicken breasts. Once cooked, let the chicken cool and then shred it into bite-sized pieces. In a large bowl, combine the chicken with romaine lettuce, croutons, Parmesan cheese, and Caesar dressing. For an extra flavor boost, add in some fresh herbs like basil or oregano.
For a twist on the classic, try adding in some additional ingredients like cherry tomatoes, black olives, or bacon. You can also swap out the romaine lettuce for kale or spinach for a more nutrient-dense salad. Serve the salad with a side of crusty bread or a small portion of pasta for a complete meal.
This delicious and easy chicken Caesar salad recipe is perfect for busy weeknights. It requires only a few simple ingredients and takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. Enjoy a healthy and flavorful meal with minimal effort!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Caesar Dressing (recipe below)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 anchovy fillet (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Spread chicken in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Let chicken cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, croutons, and Parmesan cheese.
- Shred chicken with two forks and add to the bowl.
- Drizzle with Caesar Dressing and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic, pepper, and anchovy fillet (if using).
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
For a more authentic Caesar salad, use anchovies in the dressing. If you don't have a food processor, you can grate the Parmesan cheese by hand. To make the croutons, cut bread into 1-inch cubes. Toss with olive oil and salt. Spread on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve the salad immediately for the best flavor.