- 100g/4oz frozen chopped spinach
- vegetable oil for greasing
- 50g/2oz low-fat ricotta cheese
- 475g/1lb 1oz chopped cooked turkey
- 500ml/18fl oz ready-prepared spaghetti sauce
- 225g/8oz low-fat mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 50g/2oz Parmesan cheese,
- freshly grated
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
- Thaw the spinach and squeeze out any liquid. Put about one-third of the
spinach in the bottom of a lightly oiled casserole dish.
- Spread half of the ricotta over the spinach. Sprinkle on half of the
turkey, and spoon over half of the spaghetti sauce. Top with half of the
mozzarella. Repeat the layering process, finishing with the final third of
spinach. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 45–50 minutes. Serve hot.