Treat yourself to a delicious Sunday with Make Sunday Special’s Fried Chicken! Our fried chicken is made with the freshest ingredients and is sure to satisfy your cravings. Our fried chicken is cooked to perfection and is a perfect way to make your Sunday special. Enjoy the juicy, crispy goodness of our fried chicken and make your Sunday extra special!
Make Sunday special with delicious fried chicken! Nothing says Sunday like fried chicken. It’s a classic dish that everyone loves. Whether you’re having a family gathering or just want to treat yourself, fried chicken is the perfect way to make Sunday special.
Fried chicken is easy to make and can prepared in a variety of ways. You use a variety of spices herbs to create a unique. Or you can keep it simple and just use salt and pepper. You can also add a side of mashed potatoes or coleslaw to complete the meal.
Fried chicken is a great way to make Sunday special. It’s a classic dish that everyone loves and it’s easy to make. So why not give it a try? You won’t regret it!
- 1 whole chicken or any combo of chicken pieces
- 1 to 2 c. of flour for coating
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 4 tbsp. Crisco
- 2 beaten eggs
- Wash and dry chicken parts. Combine salt, pepper, and flour and coat chicken. Dip each piece in egg mixture and brown each side in hot, melted shortening and butter.
- Lower heat and cook for about 15 minutes more on each side. Use heavy iron or
aluminum frypan if possible.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Pour all but 3 tablespoons of fat from pan and return to heat.
- Add 3 tablespoons flour to pan and stir with fat until lightly browned.
- Add 2 cups of milk and some parsley or parsley flakes and cook on medium heat until thick.
- Put in gravy boat and serve with the chicken that you have arranged on a platter.