This Quick and Easy Chicken Stir Fry with Cabbage is a delicious and healthy meal that can be prepared in minutes. This dish is packed with protein from the chicken and fiber from the cabbage, making it a nutritious meal that is sure to please. The stir fry is simple to make and requires minimal ingredients, so it’s perfect for busy weeknights. The savory flavors of the chicken and cabbage are enhanced by the addition of garlic, ginger, and soy sauce, creating a flavorful dish that will have your family asking for seconds.
This quick and easy chicken stir fry with cabbage is a delicious and healthy meal that can be made in no time. This dish is perfect for busy weeknights, as it only takes about 30 minutes to make. The combination of savory chicken, crunchy cabbage, and flavorful spices make this stir fry a winner.
To make this dish, start by heating some oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it is lightly browned. Then, add the cabbage and stir fry for a few minutes until it is softened. Next, add the garlic, ginger, and spices and stir fry for a few more minutes. Finally, add the soy sauce and stir fry for a few more minutes until everything is cooked through.
This stir fry is a great way to get a healthy meal on the table in no time. Serve it with some steamed rice or noodles for a complete meal. Enjoy!
This quick and easy chicken stir fry with cabbage is a great way to enjoy a healthy meal. Start by marinating chicken in a mixture of soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. Then, stir fry the chicken and cabbage in a hot wok with a bit of oil. Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 C. sliced cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 C. sugar snap peas
- 1 C. chicken broth
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
1. Place a large pan over medium heat. Heat the oil in it and cook in it 2 cloves of garlic,
ginger root, green onions and salt for 3 min.
2. Stir in the chicken for 4 min. Stir in the rest of the garlic with sweet onions, cabbage, bell
pepper, peas and 1/2 C. of the broth/water. Put on the lid and let them simmer.
3. Get a small bowl: Whisk in it the 1/2 C. broth/water, soy sauce, sugar and cornstarch to
make the sauce.
4. Stir the sauce into the pan and cook them until the sauce becomes thick. Serve your stir
fry right away with some white rice.