Are you looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dish that will please the whole family? Chicken Tetrazzini is the perfect choice! This classic Italian-American dish is made with chicken, mushrooms, and spaghetti in a creamy sauce. It’s a hearty meal that can be served as a main course or side dish. Plus, it’s easy to customize to your family’s tastes. Learn how to prepare the perfect Chicken Tetrazzini with this simple guide. We’ll show you how to make it in any size, from a single serving to a large batch. With our tips, you’ll be able to make a delicious and satisfying Chicken Tetrazzini that everyone will love.
Chicken Tetrazzini is a classic Italian-American dish that is sure to please any crowd. It is a delicious combination of chicken, mushrooms, and pasta in a creamy sauce, topped with cheese and breadcrumbs. With a few simple steps, you can learn how to prepare the perfect Chicken Tetrazzini.
The first step is to cook the chicken. This can be done by boiling, baking, or grilling the chicken. Once the chicken is cooked, it should be shredded or cut into small pieces. Next, cook the mushrooms and onion in a skillet with butter or oil until they are softened. Then, add the cooked chicken and mushrooms to a large pot and stir in the cream sauce. Finally, add the cooked pasta and stir until everything is combined.
Once the Chicken Tetrazzini is assembled, it can be topped with cheese and breadcrumbs and baked in the oven for about 20 minutes. This will give the dish a golden, crispy top. When the dish is finished, it can be served hot with a side of vegetables or a salad. With these simple steps, you can learn how to prepare the perfect Chicken Tetrazzini for your next dinner party.
Chicken Tetrazzini is a classic Italian-American dish that combines cooked chicken, mushrooms, and pasta in a creamy sauce. To prepare the perfect dish, start by sautéing the mushrooms and chicken in butter. Then, add the cooked pasta and sauce, and top with cheese and breadcrumbs. Bake in the oven until golden brown and bubbly. Enjoy!
- 5 c. cooked, cubed, boneless chicken breast
- 2 c. sour cream
- 7 oz. pkg. skinners ready cut spaghetti
- 2 cans cream chicken soup, undiluted
- 8 oz. can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 stick oleo, melted
- White pepper to taste,1 c. grated (freshly) Parmesan cheese Combine all ingredients except cheese. It is not necessary to cook pasta, provided you put the ingredients together a half a day before baking. Place mix in 13 x 9 inch casserole (greased).
- Can be frozen. When ready to bake sprinkle cheese over top. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly