Are you looking for a delicious and easy way to make mealtime special? Mary’s Chicken Dish is the perfect solution! This simple yet flavorful dish is sure to be a hit with the whole family. With just a few ingredients, you can create a meal that’s sure to be remembered. Plus, it’s easy to make and packed with protein, making it a great choice for any occasion. Make mealtime special with Mary’s Chicken Dish – it’s sure to be a hit!
Mary’s Chicken Dish is the perfect way to make mealtime special. With its unique blend of herbs and spices, it’s sure to tantalize the taste buds of even the pickiest eaters. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be ready in just minutes.
This dish is a great way to get the whole family involved in the meal. Kids can help measure and mix the ingredients, while adults can handle the cooking. Everyone can enjoy the delicious that fills the kitchen as dish cooks.
- 6 pieces boneless breast of chicken
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1 bouillon cube
- 1 can chicken broth
- 6 slices of Mozzarella cheese
- Dip boneless, skinless chicken breast in breadcrumbs and eggs. In a large skillet, heat olive oil, butter, garlic and melt bouillon cube.
- Make sure to put heat on low so oil doesn't burn. When oil is hot, brown chicken on both sides in oil, increase heat so chicken gets nice and brown on both sides, lower heat and add chicken broth.
- Simmer until hot. Add Mozzarella cheese to top chicken