This easy recipe will show you how to create a delicious Bangkok curry stir fry in no time. This dish is full of flavor and can be served as a main course or side dish. The combination of fresh vegetables, aromatic spices, and creamy coconut milk make this a truly unique and flavorful dish. With just a few simple steps, you can create a delicious meal that will impress your family and friends. So, let’s get started and make this delicious Bangkok curry stir fry!
Creating a delicious Bangkok curry stir fry is easy with this simple recipe. All you need is a few fresh ingredients and a wok to get started. The result is a flavorful dish that can be served as a main course or as a side dish.
To begin, heat the wok over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and swirl to coat the pan. Add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of minced ginger and cook for 1 minute. Add 1 cup of diced onion and cook for 2 minutes. Then add 1/2 cup of diced bell pepper and 1/2 cup of diced carrots and cook for 3 minutes.
Finally, add 1/2 cup of Bangkok curry paste and 1/2 cup of coconut milk. Stir to combine and cook for 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of diced chicken and cook for 4 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of frozen peas and cook for 2 minutes. Serve over steamed rice and enjoy!
This Bangkok Curry Stir Fry is a quick and easy dish that packs a punch of flavor. Start by heating oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, onion, and bell pepper and cook until softened. Then add curry paste, fish sauce, and coconut milk and simmer until thickened. Finally, add the cooked noodles and stir fry until everything is combined. Enjoy!
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 C. sliced halved zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1/2 C. sliced carrots
- 1 onion, quartered then halved
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 (14 oz) can light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
1. Place a large pan over medium heat. Heat the oil in it. Cook in it the chicken for 4 min.
2. Stir in the curry paste, zucchini, bell pepper, carrot and onion then cook them for 4 min.
3. Get a small mixing bowl: Whisk in it the cornstarch with coconut milk. Stir the mix into
the skillet. Cook the stir fry until it starts boiling.
4. Lower the heat and cook the stir fry for 2 min. Serve it warm.