This easy recipe for a delicious Spinach and Chicken Stir-Fry is the perfect way to get a nutritious and flavorful meal on the table in no time. This simple dish is packed with protein and vitamins from the chicken and spinach, and is sure to become a family favorite. With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of prep time, you can have a healthy and delicious dinner ready in no time. Follow the steps below to create this delicious stir-fry and enjoy a nutritious meal in no time.
This easy recipe for a spinach and chicken stir-fry is a delicious and nutritious meal that can be made in no time. It’s packed with protein, vitamins, and minerals, and is a great way to get your daily dose of greens. All you need is a few simple ingredients and you’ll have a flavorful dinner ready in minutes.
To make this stir-fry, start by heating a tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it’s golden brown and cooked through. Next, add the garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes and cook for another minute. Then, add the spinach and cook until it’s wilted. Finally, add the soy sauce and sesame oil and stir to combine. Serve over cooked rice or noodles.
This spinach and chicken stir-fry is a great way to get a healthy meal on the table in no time. It’s a flavorful and nutritious dish that the whole family will love. Enjoy!
This stir-fry is a delicious combination of spinach, chicken, garlic, and ginger. Start by heating oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until lightly browned. Add garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Serve with your favorite side dish. Enjoy!
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 2 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 (6 oz) bags fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 C. thinly sliced fresh basil
1. Get large mixing bowl: Whisk in it the soy sauce, water, and sugar. Toss in it the chicken
and place it aside for 35.
2. Place a large pan over medium heat. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in it. Cook in it the green onion
with garlic for 2 min. Drain the mix and place it aside.
3. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in the same pan. Cook in it the chicken with marinade for 6 min.
4. Stir in the spinach and put on the lid. Cook them for 5 min while stirring them from time
5. Add the cooked onion and garlic mix. Cook them for 3 min. Add the basil and cook them
for another 3 min. Serve your stir fry warm.