- 225g/8oz mushrooms, stalks removed
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons coarse dried white breadcrumbs
- pinch of garlic salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 240°C/
475°F/Gas mark 9. Lightly grease
a non-stick baking tray.
- Gently wipe the mushrooms with
damp kitchen paper. Set aside.
- Combine the cheese with the
breadcrumbs. Add the garlic salt
and black pepper.
- Roll the mushrooms in the cheese
mixture, and set on the greased
- Bake in the oven for 8–10 minutes
until browned. Serve hot or warm