- 6 corn or flour tortillas
- One 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup seeded and smalldiced poblano pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup Tofu Cashew
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Shape the tortillas by placing them in a nonstick
oven-safe bowl and baking them in the oven until
crispy, 5–10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, smash the chickpeas with a
fork and sprinkle with the chili powder. Add the cabbage, carrot, red onion, poblano pepper, green onion,
cilantro, mayonnaise, and lime juice. Mix thoroughly,
adding salt last.
- Divide the salad mixture among the taco bowls and
top with the sliced avocado. Add Sriracha if you like
your tacos spicy.