- 200g/7oz ricotta cheese
- 50g/2oz crème fraîche
- 2 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 12 slices brown bread, crusts removed
- 300g/11oz smoked salmon
- 100g/4oz baby rocket leaves, stalks removed
- Mix together the ricotta, crème fraîche, wasabi and lime juice. Use a
rolling pin to flatten the bread slices slightly.
- Spread the ricotta mixture over the bread, then top with the smoked
salmon and rocket leaves, leaving a border around the edges.
- Roll each piece of bread up lengthways like a Swiss roll. Wrap the rolls
tightly in cling film, and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Unwrap the rolls and cut into 2.5cm/1in slices to serve.