- 350g/12oz sliced smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100g/4oz mixed salad leaves
- Fold the slices of smoked salmon,
making two folds, accordion-style,
so that they form little parcels.
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk the
mustard, garlic, dill, vinegar and
oil together in a small bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a ridged grill pan over a
medium heat until smoking. Add
the salmon parcels, and cook on
one side only for 2–3 minutes until
- Meanwhile, dress the salad leaves
with some of the vinaigrette, and
divide between four serving plates.
- Top the salad with the smoked
salmon, cooked side up. Drizzle
with the remaining vinaigrette, and