Are you looking for a healthy and flavorful meal that is sure to tantalize your taste buds? Look no further than Try Something New’s Shiitake Chicken Breast! This delicious dish is made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients and is sure to provide you with a nutritious and satisfying meal. Not only is it packed with protein and essential vitamins and minerals, but it also has a unique and flavorful taste that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. With its savory shiitake mushrooms and juicy chicken breast, this meal is sure to become a staple in your weekly meal rotation. Try Something New’s Shiitake Chicken Breast is the perfect way to add a healthy and flavorful twist to your meals!
Shiitake chicken breast is a delicious and healthy meal that is perfect for those looking to try something new. This dish is full of flavor and is packed with nutrients that are essential for a balanced diet. The shiitake mushrooms provide a savory and earthy flavor that pairs perfectly with the juicy chicken breast. This meal is sure to become a favorite in your home.
This dish is easy to make and is ready in just 30 minutes. Start by marinating the chicken in a mixture of soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. Then, cook the chicken in a skillet until it is golden brown. Once the chicken is cooked, add the shiitake mushrooms and cook until they are tender. Serve the chicken and mushrooms over a bed of rice or quinoa for a complete meal.
Shiitake chicken breast is a great way to add some variety to your dinner routine. Not only is it flavorful and nutritious, but it is also easy to make. Try this dish tonight and enjoy a healthy and flavorful meal that is sure to become a family favorite.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3/4 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast
- halves - cut into strips
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 C. chicken broth
- 6 dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked until soft, then sliced into strips
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 tbsps white sugar
- 4 tbsps soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 C. diced green onions
- 5 eggs, beaten
1. Stir fry your onions and chicken for 6 mins until the meat is fully done.
2. Remove any excess drippings then add the broth and get it simmering.
3. Let the mix cook for 4 mins then combine in the carrots and mushrooms.
4. Continue cooking the mix for 1 more min before adding salt, soy sauce, and sugar.
5. Let the mix cook for 4 mins then add 1/2 of your green onions.
6. Stir everything then add the eggs and let the eggs set.
7. This should take about 8 to 9 mins of heating.
8. Serve everything with some cooked jasmine rice.