Are you looking for a delicious and unique cake to delight your guests? Look no further than our Clementine & Almond Cake! This moist and flavorful cake is made with freshly squeezed clementines and almond extract, creating a delectable treat that is sure to please. The perfect size for any occasion, our Clementine & Almond Cake is sure to be a hit at your next gathering. Enjoy the delightful taste of citrus and almonds in one delicious cake!
Treat your guests to a delicious Clementine & Almond Cake! This delectable cake is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Made with fresh clementines, almond extract, and a hint of cinnamon, this cake is a perfect balance of sweet and tart. The moist and fluffy texture of the cake will have your guests coming back for more.
The combination of clementines and almonds gives this cake a unique flavor that is sure to delight your guests. The clementines provide a subtle sweetness while the almond extract adds a hint of nuttiness. The cinnamon adds a hint of warmth that ties all the flavors together.
This Clementine & Almond Cake is a great way to show your guests how much you care. It’s sure to be a hit at any gathering and will leave your guests with a lasting impression. So, why not give your guests a treat they won’t soon forget? Delight them with a delicious Clementine & Almond Cake!
This Clementine & Almond Cake is a delightful treat for your guests. Made with fresh clementines, crunchy almonds, and fluffy sponge, it’s sure to be a hit! Enjoy a slice of this delicious cake and let your taste buds be tantalized.
- 300g clementines
- 6 large eggs
- 5 tbsp. Triple Zero sweetener
- 150g almond flour
- 150g self raising flour
- 2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°c/Gas Mark 4.
- Place the peeled clementines in a saucepan of water so that they are just covered and bring to boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 25 minutes until extremely tender. Then chop and remove their seeds.
- Place the stewed clementines in a blender and whizz until smooth. Next grease an 7 inch loose bottomed tin with butter and line it with baking paper.
- With an electric whisk beat the eggs for a few minutes until they are light and frothy. Add in the Triple Zero sweetener, stewed clementines purée, almond flour, self raising flour, almond extract and baking powder and beat for 3 more minutes.
- Pour this mix into the cake tin and bake for 50 minutes to an hour.
- Remove it from the oven and allow the cake to cool, then remove from the cake tin and serve