Flapjacks are the perfect solution for busy mornings when you need a quick and easy breakfast. Whether you’re on the go or just looking for a delicious and nutritious start to your day, flapjacks are the perfect choice. Not only are they easy to make, but they are also packed with essential vitamins and minerals to keep you energized throughout the day. Plus, they come in a variety of flavors and sizes, so you can find the perfect flapjack for your morning routine. So why not give flapjacks a try and start your day off right?
Flapjacks are a quick and easy breakfast solution that can be enjoyed by the whole family. They are a great way to start the day with a delicious and nutritious meal. Not only are they tasty, but they are also incredibly simple to make. All you need is a few basic ingredients and you can whip up a batch of flapjacks in no time.
Flapjacks are a great source of energy and can be made with a variety of ingredients. You can use oats, nuts, seeds, and dried fruit to create a delicious and nutritious breakfast. You can also add a variety of toppings such as honey, nut butter, or syrup to make them even more delicious. They are also a great way to use up any leftover ingredients you may have in your pantry.
Flapjacks are a great breakfast solution for busy mornings. They are quick and easy to make and can be enjoyed by the whole family. They are also a great way to get your daily dose of essential nutrients. So why not give them a try and start your day off right with a delicious and nutritious breakfast?
Flapjacks are the perfect breakfast solution for busy mornings. Ready in minutes, they are a quick and delicious way to start the day. With a variety of flavors, you can find the perfect flapjack to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy the convenience of a healthy, filling breakfast without the hassle.
- 150g butter
- 150g finely chopped hazelnuts
- 4 tbsp. unsweetened apple juice
- 250g porridge oats
- 3 tbsp. agave nectar
- Preheat the oven to 190°c/Gas Mark 5.
- Grease a rectangular baking tin with butter and line with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the butter on a low heat. Stir in the hazelnuts, oats, apple juice and agave nectar.
- Press the mixture firmly into the tin with the back of a spoon and bake for 20-25 minutes, until it turns golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes. While it is still in the tin, cut into 9 even squares. Once completely cool remove the slices and tuck in!