- 700g/11⁄2lb vanilla yogurt
- 50g/2oz maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 350g/12oz pancake mix
- 450g/1lb chopped fresh fruit such
- as strawberries, grapes, blueberries, peaches, etc
- Combine 350g/12oz yogurt with the maple syrup and set aside.
- Combine the remaining yogurt with the egg, and beat well. Add the
pancake mix and blend to combine.
- Heat a greased 20cm/8in frying pan over a medium heat. Spoon
50ml/2floz of the batter into the hot pan, and gently spread out. Cook
until the edges are firm and the underside is golden. Flip over using a
spatula or palette knife, and cook on the other side. Repeat with the
- Serve warm with the chopped fruit and maple yogurt sauce