- 400g/14oz canned strawberries and syrup
- 500ml/16fl oz Greek-style yogurt
- 125ml/4fl oz single cream
- Put the strawberries and syrup in a
blender or food processor, and
purée until smooth. Add the yogurt
and cream, and continue to purée
until a uniform colour is achieved.
- Pour into a shallow freezer
container, cover with cling film and
freeze until set.
- After 30 minutes, remove from the
freezer and stir with a fork before
returning. Repeat 1 hour later, then
leave until set before serving.