Are you looking for a delicious and unique cake recipe to wow your friends and family? Look no further than Bake a Masterpiece’s Red Wine Chocolate Cake! This decadent cake is made with rich dark chocolate and a hint of red wine for a flavor combination that will tantalize your taste buds. Our easy-to-follow recipe will have you baking a masterpiece in no time. With its impressive presentation and exquisite flavor, this Red Wine Chocolate Cake is sure to be the star of any special occasion. Get ready to wow your guests with this delicious cake!
Baking a masterpiece is easier than you think! With the right ingredients and a few simple steps, you can create a delicious red wine chocolate cake that is sure to impress. This recipe is perfect for any special occasion, or just for a special treat.
This red wine chocolate cake is made with dark chocolate, red wine, and a few other simple ingredients. The cake is moist and rich, with a hint of red wine flavor. The dark chocolate ganache topping adds a delicious sweetness that complements the red wine flavor.
This red wine chocolate cake is a great way to impress your guests. It is sure to be a hit at any gathering, and it’s a great way to show off your baking skills. With a few simple steps and the right ingredients, you can create a masterpiece that will have everyone talking.
Treat yourself to a delicious red wine chocolate cake! This recipe is easy to follow and yields a moist, flavorful cake that’s sure to impress. With a few simple ingredients, you can create a masterpiece that will have your guests asking for seconds. Red wine and chocolate is a great combination and this cake is moist and flavorful, delicious
for a grown-ups’ party or dinner.
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds, ground
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a bowl, mix the ground flax seeds with water and let it soak for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the oil and sugar and mix well until combined.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cocoa and salt. Incorporate the dry ingredients into the oil mixture, alternating it with red wine.
- Grease a 9-inch round pan and pour in the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350F for 30-40 minutes. Let cool in the pan then transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar.