Are you looking for a delicious and nutritious snack that you can make in a jiffy? Look no further than this guide to making walnut and blueberry muffins! This guide will provide you with a step-by-step guide to making the perfect muffins, as well as provide helpful tips and tricks for making the most delicious and nutritious muffins. With the help of this guide, you’ll be able to whip up a batch of delicious and nutritious muffins in no time. So, let’s get started!
Walnut and blueberry muffins are a delicious and nutritious snack that can be enjoyed any time of day. Not only are they packed with flavor, but they are also full of essential vitamins and minerals. In this guide, we will show you how to make these delicious muffins in no time.
To begin, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. In a medium bowl, mix together 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. In a separate bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1/2 cup of milk, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Next, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Finally, fold in 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts and 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries.
Grease a muffin tin with butter or cooking spray and spoon the batter into each cup. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy your delicious and nutritious walnut and blueberry muffins!
Delicious and Nutritious: A Guide to Making Walnut and Blueberry Muffins is the perfect guide for anyone looking to make a delicious and nutritious treat. This guide will provide step-by-step instructions on how to make a tasty muffin that is both healthy and delicious. Get ready to enjoy a nutritious and delicious snack!
- 300g full fat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. Stevia
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 50g butter
- 120ml semi-skimmed milk
- 3 eggs
- 175g self raising flour
- 50g almond flour
- 50g walnuts, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. bicarbonate of soda
- 100g blueberries
- Melt the Stevia, agave nectar and butter in a saucepan on a low heat. Set aside to cool.
While it is cooling, beat the cream cheese for a few minutes in a bowl with a wooden spoon to soften it.
Lightly whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Add the eggs and milk to the cream cheese and mix. Then add in the almond flour, self raising flour, walnuts and bicarbonate of soda. Add in the blueberries with care, without breaking them up.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 muffin cases, and place them onto a baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove the baking tray from the oven and allow the muffins to cool for a few minutes.
- These muffins are delicious when still warm, but be careful they aren't too hot!