- 3 egg whites
- 75g/3oz granulated sugar
- 2 bananas
- 21⁄2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/Gas mark 8. Lightly grease six
175ml/6fl oz ramekins.
- In a bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until soft peaks
form, then gradually beat in the sugar until the mixture holds stiff peaks.
- Thinly slice the bananas onto the mixture, and gently fold in the
- Arrange the ramekins on a baking tray, and divide the mixture evenly
among them. Run a knife around the sides of the ramekins, and bake the
soufflés in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.