This Cinnamon Swirl Cake is a delectable treat that will tantalize your taste buds. Made with the finest ingredients, this cake is a moist and fluffy delight that is sure to please. The swirl of cinnamon throughout the cake adds a hint of sweetness that will make you crave more. The decadent icing is the perfect finishing touch to this delicious cake. Perfect for any occasion, this Cinnamon Swirl Cake is sure to be a hit.
A deliciously decadent cinnamon swirl cake is the perfect dessert for any special occasion. This cake is not only beautiful to look at, but it also has a delicious flavor that will leave your guests wanting more. Crafting this cake requires a few simple steps, but the end result is worth the effort.
To begin, prepare a cake batter of your choice. Once the batter is ready, spread it into a greased and floured cake pan. Then, mix together a cinnamon and sugar mixture. This can be done by combining one cup of sugar with two teaspoons of ground cinnamon. Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture over the cake batter. Once the cinnamon and sugar mixture is evenly distributed, use a knife to create a swirl pattern. Bake the cake according to the recipe instructions.
Once the cake is finished baking, let it cool before removing it from the pan. When it is time to serve, dust the cake with powdered sugar and top with a dollop of whipped cream. This deliciously decadent cinnamon swirl cake is sure to be a hit with your guests. With its beautiful swirl pattern and delicious flavor, it is the perfect dessert for any special occasion.
This deliciously decadent cinnamon swirl cake is a delectable treat. It is made with a light and fluffy vanilla cake, swirled with a rich and fragrant cinnamon mixture, and topped with a creamy cream cheese frosting. It is sure to be a hit with family and friends.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds, ground
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup soy yogurt
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a small bowl, mix the ground flax seeds with water and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the flours, baking powder and baking soda, as well as cinnamon and ground ginger. In another bowl, mix the yogurt, orange juice, agave syrup and sugar.
- Pour this mixture over the dry ingredients then add the flax seeds and a pinch of salt.
- Pour this batter into a round cake pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the cake at 350F for 40-50 minutes and serve sprinkled with powdered sugar