Carrot cake is a classic, but you can add a little twist if you are adventurous. This recipe uses
a bit of cardamom to spice it up and create an amazing cake for you to enjoy
This delicious cardamom carrot cake recipe is the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. It’s a moist and flavorful cake that is sure to please any crowd. The cardamom adds a unique flavor to the cake that is both fragrant and warm. The carrots add a natural sweetness that is complemented by the sweetness of the cake. This recipe is easy to make and will be a hit at any gathering. Enjoy this delicious cardamom carrot cake with a cup of tea or coffee for a truly special treat.
This Deliciously Sweet and Spicy Cardamom Carrot Cake Recipe is a perfect balance of flavors that will tantalize your taste buds. The combination of sweet carrots, fragrant cardamom, and spicy cinnamon make this cake an irresistible treat.
To make this delicious cake, you will need carrots, cardamom, cinnamon, butter, sugar, eggs, baking powder, and all-purpose flour. Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, in a bowl, mix together the carrots, cardamom, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add the baking powder and flour. Finally, fold in the carrot mixture.
Pour the batter into a greased cake pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Once done, let the cake cool before serving. Enjoy this Deliciously Sweet and Spicy Cardamom Carrot Cake Recipe with a cup of tea or coffee for a truly delightful treat.
This delicious carrot cake is made with cardamom for a unique flavor. It’s sweet and spicy, with a moist texture and a hint of citrus. It’s easy to make and perfect for any occasion. Enjoy this delicious treat!
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup soy yogurt
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, sift the flours with baking soda, baking powder, cardamom and lemon juice, as well as a pinch of salt. In another bowl, mix the lemon juice, yogurt, applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla and coconut oil.
- Combine the two mixtures then fold in the grated carrots.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9-inch cake pan then bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 40-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.