- 3 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 225g/8oz vanilla yogurt
- 400g/14oz fromage frais
- 4 egg whites
- 300g/11oz fresh raspberries, mashed
- Put 1 tablespoon hot water in a
small heatproof bowl, sprinkle the
gelatine over the top and leave
until spongy. Bring a small pan of
water to the boil, remove from the
heat and put the bowl into the pan.
The water should come halfway
up the side of the bowl. Stir the
gelatine until dissolved.
- In a large bowl, stir the vanilla
yogurt and fromage frais together
to combine, then add the cooled
gelatine and mix well.
- Using an electric beater, beat the
egg whites until stiff peaks form,
then fold through the yogurt
mixture until just combined.
- Gently fold the raspberries through
the mixture. Chill for several hours